Buyer's Agent in Fairfax, Northern VAMr. and Mrs. Fairfax Buyer, you want to buy a real estate property, not be sold one. So contacting the sellers agent would be the first mistake!
What is a Home Buyer Agent? Is a Realtor representing you, and only you, the buyer, in a real estate transaction.
Relying on the listing agent, who, by initial contract is committed to the seller, is a risk that you don't want to take..
Why a home buyer should hire his own agent:
1. What we offer
- Professional opinion or past experience
- Do you commute? DC, Northern Virginia traffic can become your worst nightmare.
- Smart and aggressive negotiation
- Strategic offers
- Support and guidance during the entire process
- In House Finance
- Fairfax, Northern VA house market is fast..homes are sold in days not weeks. Your offer might get turned down just because your pre-qualification comes from a untrusted lender
- Choosing a lender advice